In Luxmetique and Luxmetique S.L. (hereinafter "we" or the "Data Controller") we respect your concerns regarding privacy and value the relationship we have with you as we place great value on honesty and transparency and we aspire to build a solid and enduring relationship with you based on trust and mutual interest.
Luxmetique, S.L. is a company with registered office at Reina Victoria 37, 28003, Madrid, Spain, with Tax Identification Number B87651444.
LUXMETIQUE reserves its right to prohibit access to you or any other person to this website at any time and without incurring any liability. In the event that this happens, you will be previously warned of said publication.
Regarding distance selling, it is mandatory to provide certain personal information, as this information is necessary both to process and deliver your orders, and to prepare your invoices. Such personal information is strictly confidential. Not providing such personal information would imply not being able to carry out the purchase and sale of the order.
1. Our Privacy Commitment
1.1. We respect your privacy and your choices.
1.2. We make sure privacy and security are built into everything we do.
1.3. We do not send marketing communications unless it is not requested. You can change your mind at any time.
1.4. We never offer or sell your data.
1.5. We are committed to keeping your data safe and secure. This includes only working with trusted partners.
1.6. We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your data.
1.7. We do not use your data in ways that we have not informed you.
1.8. We respect your rights and always try to accommodate your requests to the extent possible, in accordance with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
To obtain more information about our privacy practices, we share next what types of personal data we may collect or hold about you, how we may use it, with whom we may share it, how we protect it, and how you can exercise your rights with respect to such data.
If you have any questions or concerns about your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Information we collect
The user (you) hereby, guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate, and agrees to notify any change or modification thereof. Regardless of the foregoing and complying with letter d) of section 1 of article 5 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), LUXMETIQUE will try, as far as possible, to keep said exact data and, if necessary, update them, adopting reasonable measures so that they are deleted or rectified, without delay, personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed.
Any loss or damage caused to the Web, to those Responsible for Treatment or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information, will be each third party's or user's sole responsibility.
In compliance with December 5 provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee and the legislation that develops it, we inform you that the data obtained through any of the methods of collecting The data, will be included in a notebook (file) of personal data whose data controller is Luxmetique SL.
The legal basis for your Personal Data treatment may be:
- Our legitimate interest, which can be:
- Statistics: to help us better understand your needs and expectations and therefore improve our services, websites / applications / devices, products and brands.
- Allow our website / applications operation through technical and functional cookies: keep our tools (websites / applications / devices) safe and secure and ensure that they function correctly and continuously improve.
- Offer customer service
- Contract execution: perform the services you request
- Comply with legal obligations that involve personal data processing. When we collect your Personal Data, the required fields are indicated through asterisks. Some of the information we request is necessary to:
- Fulfill our contract with you (for example, to deliver the products you have purchased from our websites / apps)
- Provide you with your requested service (for example, to provide you with a newsletter); or
- Comply with legal requirements (for example, billing)
4. Personal data
Information provided by you
We can define "Personal data" as any direct information (for example, name or surname) or indirect (for example ID) that can be used to identify the user.
Personal Data includes information such as email / home postal addresses / mobile phone, user names, profile images, personal preferences and shopping habits, user-generated content, financial information, and social assistance information, among others. Also, the information we obtain through cookies.
This Policy covers all personal data collected and used by Luxmetique.
You can choose to provide us with personal information in various ways, for example, by participating in an offer or promotion, or by making a purchase on our website. The types of personal information that you may provide to us include, but are not limited to:
· Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number).
· Age and date of birth.
· Username and password.
· Payments information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address).
· Your concerns about skin care, where we obtain your express consent.
· Content provided by you (such as photographs, articles and comments).
How We Use Information
We can give the information you provide us, the following uses, among others:
· Send you promotional materials or other electronic communications.
· Provide you services.
· Process your payment card operations.
· Create and manage your electronic account.
· Respond to your inquiries.
· Communicate with you regarding your participation in special events, contests, lotteries, programs, surveys, and other offers.
· Operate, evaluate, and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our electronic communications; analyzing our products; analyzing data; and executing accounting and auditing and other internal functions).
· Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
In any case, we will specify, in each form, the purposes for which we will process your personal data electronically
How We Use Information We Collect By Automated Means
We may use the information collected through automated means on this site for market research, data analytics and systems administration purposes, such as, to determine if you have visited us before or this is the first time; to comply with our legal obligations and our policies and procedures, including relevant industry standards; and to enforce our Terms and Conditions. We may also use the information in other ways, of which it is specifically notified at the time of collection.
Information we share
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you in ways other than those described in this Policy. We may transfer your personal information to:
Our associated entities, for website management purposes. In the event that such associated entities are located in a EEA territory or in a country that confers an adequate level of protection, you may object to such transfer of personal data by using the box included in the forms. In all other cases, that is, if the associated entities are outside the EEA or in a country that does not confer an adequate level of protection, you can check a box included in the forms to expressly grant your consent to said transfer of personal data.
Other third parties with your consent, for this purpose, we will include a specific box in the forms, in order to obtain your express consent or to allow you opposing their transfer.
On the other hand, we may transfer information about you (i) if we are obliged to do so by law or legal procedure or (ii) to competent authorities or other government officials.
Conservation time of your personal data
We only keep your Personal Data for as long as we need it, for the purpose for which we process your Personal Data, to satisfy your needs, or to comply with our legal obligations.
To determine the data retention period of your Personal Data, we use the following criteria:
· Personal Data obtained when purchasing products and services: while our contractual relationship lasts.
· Personal Data obtained when participating in a promotional offer: during the validity of the promotional offer.
· Personal Data obtained when contacting us for a consultation: Personal Data for the time necessary to attend your inquiry.
· Personal Data obtained when creating an account: until you ask us to delete it or after a period of inactivity (without active interaction with brands) of three (3) years.
· Personal Data obtained when you consent sending commercial communications: until you cancel the subscription, demand that we delete it or after a period of inactivity (without active interaction with brands) of three years.
· Cookies installed on your computer: we keep them for the time necessary to achieve your purposes (for example, during a session for shopping cart cookies or session identification cookies) and for a maximum of 365 days.
We may retain some personal data to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to administer our rights (for example, to enforce our claims in court) or for statistical or historical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be removed from our systems and records or anonymized so that we can no longer identify it.
5. Your Rights and Choices
We offer you different options in relation to personal information that we collect about you, such as those related to the way we use the information and the way we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request to do so by contacting us as indicated below.
6. Electronic Communications Exclusion
You can ask us any time not to send you electronic communications by clicking the unsubscribe link from the mailing lists or any other type of electronic communication, within our marketing emails, or by contacting us through the following email address: email@example.com.
7. Postal Mail Exclusion
You can ask us to stop sending you postal commercial communications by following the instructions included in a certain promotion. You can also request that we refrain from sending you commercial postal mail by contacting us as indicated below.
8. Consent Revocation
You may withdraw any previously granted consent, or object at any time, with legitimate reasons, to your personal information computer processing, after which we will act in accordance with your preferences. In some cases, withdrawing your consent to the use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you will not be able to use some of our products or services.
9. Exercise of your rights
Luxmetique respects your right to privacy: it is important that you have control over your personal data. In this sense, the following rights correspond to you:
· Information Right: You have the right to obtain clear, transparent and easy to understand information about the way we use your personal data and about your rights. We provide you with such information in this Policy.
· Right of access: You have the right to access the personal data that we hold about you (with certain limits). We may charge a reasonable amount to cover the administrative costs incurred in providing such information. Manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive requests may not be met. To exercise this right, contact us by any of the means indicated below.
· Rectification Right: You have the right to have your personal data rectified when it is inaccurate, no longer valid or to have it completed when it is incomplete. To exercise this right, contact us by any of the means indicated below. If you have an account, it may be easier for you to correct them yourself by modifying your profile.
· Erasure Right / Right to be forgotten: In certain cases, you have the right to have your personal data erased or eliminated. It should be noted that it is not an absolute right, since we may have legal or legitimate reasons to keep them. If you want us to delete your personal data, please contact us by any of the means indicated below.
· Right to object to direct marketing, including profiling: You can unsubscribe from our direct marketing communications at any time. The easiest way to unsubscribe is by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link in any email or communication we send you. If not, contact us by any of the means indicated below. To object to profiling, please contact us by the means indicated below.
· Right to withdraw consent at any time when the data processing is based on consent: You can withdraw your consent of your personal data processing when such processing is based on your consent. The consent withdrawal will not affect the treatment legality based on the consent, prior to its withdrawal. To find out about the cases in which the treatment is based on consent, we refer you to the table included in the section "Information provided by you" in particular "legal basis for the treatment of your Personal Data". If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us by any of the means indicated below.
· Right to treatment opposition based on legitimate interests satisfaction: You can object at any time to your data processing when the treatment is based on legitimate interests satisfaction. To find out about the cases in which the treatment is based on legitimate interests, we refer you to the table included in the section “Information provided by you”, in particular “legal basis for the treatment of your Personal Data”. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us by any of the means indicated below.
· Right to file a claim with a supervisory authority: You have the right to claim Luxmetique's privacy and data protection practices before the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Do not hesitate to contact us by any of the means indicated below before filing a claim with the competent authority on data protection.
· Right to data portability: You have the right to transfer, move or copy data from our database to a different one. It is only possible to exercise this right with respect to the data you have provided, when the treatment is based on a contract execution, or on your consent and the treatment is carried out by automated means. To find out about the cases in which the treatment is based on contract or consent, we refer you to the table included in the section Information provided by you ", in particular legal basis for the treatment of your Personal Data". For more information, contact us by any of the means indicated below.
· Treatment limitation Right: You have the right to request the limitation of your data treatment. If you exercise this right, the processing of your data will be subject to limitations, so we can store it, but we will not be able to continue using or treating it. This right can only be exercised in certain circumstances defined by the General Data Protection Regulation, as follows:
- The interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during the period that allows the person in charge, to verify such accuracy.
- The treatment is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use.
- The person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- The interested party has opposed the treatment under article 21, paragraph 1, while it is verified whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible prevail over those of the interested party.
If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us by any of the means indicated below.
· Right to disable Cookies: You have the right to disable Cookies. Internet browser settings are usually programmed by default to accept Cookies, but they can be easily disabled by changing the browser settings. Many cookies are used to improve the usability or functionality of websites / applications; therefore, its deactivation may prevent you from using certain parts of our websites / applications as indicated in the Cookies Policy.
· If you wish to limit or block all cookies established by our websites / applications (which may prevent you from using certain parts of the website) or by any other websites / applications, you can do so through your browser settings.
To process your request, we may ask you to prove your identity.
You can exercise any of the aforementioned rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +34 654 137 495.
10. How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain adequate safeguards of an administrative, technical and physical nature designed to protect the personal information provided by you against destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or accidental, illegal or unauthorized use.
We have implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the available technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks involved. that your data is exposed, all through compliance with Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
11. Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. Such websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly recommend reading if you visit such sites. If any linked website you visit is not owned or controlled by us, we will not be responsible for its content, its use, or its privacy practices.
13. How to Contact Us
1. General Provisions
2. Seller Identification
2.1. The seller is Luxmetique SL., A Spanish company, with registered office at Av Reina Victoria 37, 10C, 28003, Madrid, Spain
3.1. Products information is available on the Website, which is provided in accordance with articles 60, 63 and 97 of the Consumer Law and articles 27 and 28 of the LSSI (Information Society Services Law).
4.1. All indicated products prices available through the Website include VAT at current rates and are denominated in euros. Shipping costs will be added to the price of the products and are indicated separately in the order form.
5. Orders Placement
5.1. To place an order, the customer must follow a series of simple instructions that appear on the Website.
5.2. To place an order, the customer must enter the product quantity he/she wish to purchase without a quantity limit.
5.3. The customer must click on "Add to cart" to place the selected product and the desired quantity in the shopping cart. The customer can check, at any time during the purchase process, the products included in the shopping cart by clicking on "Order" on each page.
5.4. The customer must follow the instructions that appear on the screen to execute the purchase process. The customer can always correct any error in the data entered, change the content of the shopping cart by including or removing one or more products from the cart or cancel the entire order during the purchase process before placing the order. By placing an order, the client acknowledges and declares to have read all the instructions given during the verification process and fully accepts these Terms and Conditions. The customer places an order for products through the Website by clicking on the "Pay/Send" button at the end of the ordering process.
5.5. Once the order is sent, a "Thank you for placing your order in Luxmetique" page will appear and shortly afterwards the customer will receive an email confirming receipt of the order. In accordance with article 63 provisions of the Consumer Law and article 28 of the LSSI, the order confirmation email contains a summary of the Terms and Conditions, information on the essential characteristics of the products purchased, an indication Detailed price and payment method, information on shipping costs, information on the conditions and methods to exercise the right of withdrawal, the address to send complaints and information on support services and existing commercial guarantees.
5.6. If the order confirmation does not arrive within 24 hours after its formalization, the client can contact us for assistance at +34 654 137 495 or by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.7. In the event that customers have any questions or concerns when placing an order, or if they wish to make a question about a previous order, they can contact us by phone +34 654 137 495 or by email at the following addresses email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org a faster service; customers are invited to have their order number available.
6. Promotional codes
6.1. To redeem an offer code, the customer must enter their code in the "promotion code" box during the verification process on the website. Offer codes are case sensitive and should always be entered exactly as provided.
6.2. When an offer code is accepted, the offer will be displayed in "Order Review".
6.3. Only one offer code can be used per order.
7. Payment Options
7.1. The customer can pay for products by credit card, pay pal and bank transfer.
* The following credit cards are accepted for this purpose:
7.2. We do not accept credit cards with billing addresses that are outside of Europe. Neither payment on delivery.
7.3. Products will be charged at the time of order.
7.4. For customer security, the customer's name and billing address must match the credit card used to make the payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not meet these criteria.
7.5. All credit card holders are subject to validation and authorization checks by the card issuer. If the issuer of the client's payment card denies, or for any reason does not authorize the payment in our favor, either before or after a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
8. Inquiries about Orders
8.1. Generally, products are shipped after several days of receiving an order. To obtain information about a shipment, the customer must contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
8.2. With an account at Luxmetique Spain, customers can check the status of their most recent orders by visiting the Order Status page in the My Account section. This is the easiest and fastest way to get the most up-to-date information regarding orders.
8.3. When customer clicks on the Order Status page, he/she will be asked to log in with their email address and password. On the order summary page, the customer will be informed in detail about their current and previous orders. Once the order has been sent, the corresponding tracking number will be displayed, if available. Customers can track the delivery of the order through our transport company, by clicking on "Courier company", under the heading Order Status. Some shipping companies may not have tracking information available until 24 hours after the order is shipped.
8.4. Occasionally, our system cancels orders or parts of an order for various reasons. Some of these reasons are:
· Items not available
· Inability to process payment information
· Impossibility of making delivery at the address provided
· Formulation of a duplicate order
· Cancellation at the client request
8.5. If an order is canceled, the customer will receive an email explaining the cancellation reasons. Canceled orders will not be charged to the customer. If the client is interested in formulating a new order, or if he/she has any questions about a canceled order, he/she can contact us at +34 654 137 495 or by email at the following address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
9.1. Orders are processed and delivered exclusively on business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed the next business day.
9.2. We cannot process orders with a delivery address in a PO box.
9.3. Shipping costs will be paid by the customer and are indicated separately on the order form and on the delivery note. Shipping costs will not be charged for purchases greater than the amount that we show on the Website for order deliveries within the Iberian Peninsula.
9.4. In accordance with Article 103 of the Consumer Law, products will be delivered within 30 (thirty) days after the order is placed by the customer; unless we notify the customer - within the same period by email, in the same period - that the ordered products are not available, or even that they are temporarily unavailable.
9.5. No shipments will be made outside EU territory.
10. Right of Return
10.1. We are committed to offer customers the best available nutricosmetic products. If the customer considers that the products he/she has received do not meet his/her expectation, according to article 71 of the Consumer Law, he/she will have the right to withdraw the contract, without adducing any cause, within 14 (fourteen) calendar days following the reception date of the products. As long as the packaging is not open and they are in perfect condition.
10.2. The customer may notify heis/her intention to exercise the right of withdrawal / return by sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the order holder and order number.
10.3. Then our Customer Service department will issue, for the customer, an authorization number and an email confirmation. The customer is invited to save his/her authorization number for future consultation with Customer Service department in this regard. The return is carried out by sending your order to the address we provide, shipping costs are borne by the customer and only products that arrive in perfect condition, will be refunded.
10.4. In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal, we undertake to reimburse the customer, for the price of the products within fourteen (14) calendar days following the date we receive their communication of withdrawal, provided that the products are returned by the customer, at his/her expense, unused and undamaged; having been maintained and handled with due care and attention, within 14 calendar days following the date of communication of your withdrawal. We reserve the right to withhold customer reimbursement until we have received the returned products. Refunds will only be made against the credit card that was originally used. Once the refund has been made, we will notify the customer by email. Shipping costs for the return are borne by the customer.
10.5. It is strongly recommended to send the package using a certified delivery service (which requires a signature at the time of delivery). We cannot vouch for returned products that are lost in transit.
10.6. The above provisions only apply to purchases made over Internet at www.luxmetique.com. Products purchased in an establishment will be subject to the corresponding return policy of each establishment. Returns or purchases exchanges made in an establishment, that sells Luxmetique products to public, cannot be returned or exchanged through Luxmetique Spain Online; Likewise, products purchased over the Internet cannot be returned or exchanged at such establishments.
11. Lack of Conformity
11.1. In case of products lack of conformity with the contract in accordance with the provisions of article 116 of the Consumer Law, the guarantees established in articles 118 to 122 of the same law will be applicable. The customer has the right to have the products repaired or replaced, free of charge, so that they are in compliance with the contract, failing which the customer is entitled to an appropriate products price reduction, or to cancel the contract. The client waives the rights described above in the event that he or she does not notify us the lack of conformity within two months from the date on which it was detected. We will respond to the lack of conformity when it becomes patent within two years from the delivery of the products. In any case, initiated actions in relation to a lack of conformity that we have not maliciously concealed, will automatically expire after thirty-six months from the delivery of the products.
12. Applicable law and jurisdiction
12.1. These Terms and Conditions are regulated by the Spanish law and must be interpreted in accordance with the Spanish law.
12.2. Conflicts that, where appropriate, cause the interpretation, validity and / or execution of these Terms and Conditions will be submitted to the courts jurisdiction and tribunals of the client's place of residence or domicile.
1. Expenses and delivery options
All orders are processed and shipped on business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until the following Monday.
· Standard Shipping: Standard Shipping has a cost of 3.50€ for shipments within the Iberian Peninsula. Delivery will take 2-5 business days. In certain hard-to-reach areas (eg mountain locations or small islands) delivery may take up to 72 hours. For any other type of shipment it is necessary to contact email@example.com and make a corresponding quote.
* All purchases are subject to prior bank's authorization.
- Only purchases with prior authorization will be processed.
- If your order cannot be processed, you will receive an email.
- For more details, see delivery rules and restrictions below.
* We do not ship outside of the EU.
2. Rules and delivery restrictions
We will deliver the goods according to the option you have selected during the order.
Orders are processed for delivery only on business days (Monday through Friday, national holidays not included).
Delivery times are for information only. The orders delivery can be done in one or more events.
LUXMETIQUE does not accept any responsibility for delays in third party services delivery. As soon as you receive the goods, you assume all responsibilities regarding them. Along with goods delivery, we will also provide you with the necessary details so that:
a) you exercise your right of cancellation
b) you direct any cancellation or complaint documents to the correct office.
We will take all necessary measures to deliver to the provided address. However, we disclaim any liability in the event that delivery is not made or is made elsewhere because the data indicated is incorrect.